- A business network of more than 50 mentors, to support succesful teams in finalising their business plans for the second phase of the competition.
- Collaboration with 4 succesful incubators (Federation of Greek Industry, Municipality of Athens / Chamber of Commerce, Orange Groove, Microsoft Innovation Centre) where awarded teams will be able to continue their startup development
- A network of University Incubators in Lesvos, Limnos, Samos, Chios, Syros and Rhodes - part of the University of the Aegean entrepreneurship programme - able to offer infrastructures and support on-site for succesful students and teams
- Access to larger companies and other Entrepreneurship Centres in Greece and European Union
With a specific emphasis on leveraging the offerings of the Aegean Archipelago, areas where proposals are being sought for include:
- Agricultural products and services, nutrition and health
- Tourism, culture and education services
- Shipping, maritime, trasportation and commerce
- Environmental protection
- ICT and Governance systems and services
The deadline for the proposals (first round) is on February 17, 2015 while submission is made fully electronically.